Sunday 31 May 2015

I am Proud to be a JFK Islander...


 First of all, I am a responsible citizen in class because I do my work. I take care of school property and return things that need to be given back. I come to class prepared on a daily basis and always make sure to get my homework done. For U.S History, I am sure to get my agenda signed so my grade does not go down. When I have trash, I make sure to throw it in the trashcan instead of on the floor.   

Secondly, I am an effective communicator because I ask for help when needed. I stay in contact with teachers and peers. I ask questions when I do not understand what to do. I help others when they need help and do my best to answer any questions I am asked.  


Third, I am a problem solver because I am passing all my classes. When necessary, I can compromise and find a new way of doing something if the original idea does not work out. I can put certain things as a priority and have managed to stop procrastinating. Surprisingly, I am passing Geometry, which requires a lot of problem solving. 

Last of all, I am technologically literate because in many classes I have had to do projects on computers. When needed, I research on a topic to further my understanding of what I am learning. In the past, I have had to use many programs such as Prezi, Powerpoint, Excel, etc, for school assignments. Thanks to Keyboarding, my knowledge about Microsoft Word, Gmail, and Edmodo has expanded.

No comments:

Post a Comment