Wednesday 18 March 2015

If I could travel anywhere in the world...


If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would visit Finland. After doing a bit of research on the country, I was immediately drawn to the scenery and landmarks. With thick forests, arctic resorts, and beautiful architecture, Finland is easily a place I would enjoy visiting. According to several websites, the Finnish Lapland's, located in the northernmost region of Finland, is the best place to see the Aurora Borealis. Plus, I've always wanted to sleep in an igloo and hike through a forest.

According to Google Maps, it would take approximately 17 hours and 55 minutes to get to Finland on an airplane. The capital of Finland, Helsinki, is around 10,127 km away from Guam.
If I were to take someone with me, I would bring my mom. Unlike me, she has experience with traveling and knows where to find our family members that live in the mainland. In addition, she is one of the funniest people in our family and would make a great travel partner. 









No comments:

Post a Comment